Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Saboteur vs. Self

I haven't had three perfect days in 3 years.  For anyone who struggles with sticking to a plan, I know you can relate.  This is the danger zone though.  When I start to feel above temptation...and then the weekend comes and I'll justify, "Just ONE bite..."  It's not the bite.  Heck, it's not even the small amount of some "off program" nibble, but it's what I have done to my brain over these years that says, "Well you might as well eat those cookies now that you had one bite of chicken parmesan"  LET'S POP EVERY TIRE ON THE CAR EVEN THOUGH ONLY ONE IS FLAT!  I am really trying to rid myself of this harmful behavior.  But for right now, I can't.  I know my weaknesses.  Right now, it's all or nothing.  I tried every other way in the last 3 years and I've come back to the only thing that works for me.

What self sabotaging behaviors do you struggle with?


1 comment:

Jennifer B. said...

I'm so excited to see you posting! I'll be checking for recipes and inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

 

track traffic
British Air Line