Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How it all began...

It all started about 11 months ago, when I wanted to shed a few pounds. I decided to go the healthiest route: the very best nutrition and a bit o' exercise. A few months later, my website passthepotatoes.com was born. I wanted a way to share what I had learned along with all the recipes I had been trying on my family. You see I believe that nutritious food that is GREAT for you doesn't have to taste like cardboard! Those who know me know that I love to cook, and I love to eat and I love to bake for my family and friends - and I WILL find a way to make it healthy or I will cease to enjoy life. Because one of the greatest pleasures in life is delicious food and great people to enjoy it with - for many years to come. I can help you with the first part -but your on your own with the second!

So I hope you enjoy the ramblings of a mom about what goes into the mouths of her family on a daily, weekly or maybe monthly basis. (We'll see how much time this takes.) Here goes nothin'...

No comments:


 

track traffic
British Air Line